
In 1901, the Treasury Chamber received its own building, specially constructed by architect V. S. Heinzelman.
The building is located
at the intersection of Istiqbol Street (formerly Kuibysheva and Kuylukskaya)
and Istiqlol Street (formerly Khorezm).
During the Soviet era, a
third floor with beautiful tent-like roofs was added, which were later
lost.
After the revolution,
various organizations were housed in the building, including the Central
Committee of the Communist Party (Bolsheviks) of Uzbekistan (after the capital
was moved to Tashkent), and later—the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences and
the Museum of the History of the Peoples of Uzbekistan.
Currently, the building
houses the "Sogʻlom Avlod Uchun" Foundation and preparatory courses
for university applicants.

The building was constructed in 1928 for the cooperative technical school, which grew out of the pr...

The “House of Specialists” in Tashkent was built in 1934 according to the design of A. Pavlov in th...

The teahouse on the Anhor canal bank was built in 1956 according to the design of architect V. M. D...

The building is easily recognizable due to its monumental architecture. It was constructed in 1997...